Philippines: Organizations and clinics
Abortion is permitted to save a woman's life but the law does not state this explicitly.
To have a safe abortion you have the following options:
1- If you have the possibility to travel.
Abortion is legal and available in the following countries near the Phillipines:
- Cambodia. For information about clinics https://www.womenonwaves.org/en/page/4559/cambodia-clinics-and-associations . You do not need a visum to travel here. You can also by a medical abortion package in the pharmacy in Cambodia
- Vietnam. For information about clinics https://www.womenonwaves.org/en/page/4899/vietnam-clinics-and-associations . You do not need a visum to travel here. You can also by a medical abortion package in the pharmacies in Vietnam.
- China. For information about clinics see https://www.womenonwaves.org/en/page/4869/china-clinics-and-associations . You need a visum tot ravel to china https://www.visaforchina.org/HAG_EN/
Cheap flights to these countries can be booked through
2- You can have a safe medical abortion using only the medication Misoprostol till 12 weeks . Misoprostol is registered but very difficult to find. Try to get 12 tablets of Misoprostol in a local pharmacy or from a trusted source. Misoprostol has many different brand names, to find the brand name available in your country please go to http://www.womenonwaves.org/en/map/country .
The use of Misoprostol alone is 80% effective. On this page you will find the complete information and tips on how to find misoprostol: http://www.womenonwaves.org/tl/page/702/how-to-do-an-abortion-with-pills
- Address: 27 Ofelia St., Ofelia Subdivision, Barangay Bahay Toro, Quezon City 1106
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +63 2 926-6230 or +63 2 454-3854
- Fax: +63 2 926-6230
WGNRR, Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights
- Address: #3 Marunong Street, Barangay Central, Diliman, Quezon City, 1100
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +632 9287785
- Fax: +632 9287992