Which type of pill containing Misoprostol is the most effective to cause an abortion?
All brands are effective. The most important thing is that the pills contain 200 mcg of misoprostol - should be indicated in the flyer that comes with the package. We advice taking cytotec, which is harder to find than arthrotec and oxaprost. If you can only find arthrotec or oxaprost you have to make sure it contains as little as possible diclofenac (50). If the women uses Arthrotec to induce an(d) abortion, she should let the 4 tablets dissolve under her tongue until the outer mantle is dissolved (half an hour). She should spit out the inner hard tablet. The inner tablet is diclofenac, a painkiller and it is better not to swallow the inner tablets.
- Cytotec (200µg Misoprostol)
- Gymiso (200µg Misoprostol)
- Prostokos (25µg Misoprostol)
- Vagiprost (25µg Misoprostol)
- Arthrotec 50 or 75 (200µg Misoprostol)
- Oxaprost 50 or 75 (200µg Misoprostol)