Australia: Clinics and Organisations
Abortion is regulated by state and some states have made abortion legal, while in other abortion is still restricted. However, safe services are available in clinics in most states. Below you can find a list of the abortion clinics.
Marie Stopes Tele-abortion. Visit the Dr Marie website for a complete list of locations.
- Website: www.mariestopes.org.au
- Phone: 1300 323 179
- Address: 237 Lutwyche Road, Windsor Q 4030
- Phone: +617 3357 5377 (Brisbane) or freecall (+61)1800 177 725 (statewide)
Sexual Heath and Family Planning Australia
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +61 7 3396 6614
Women's Abortion Action Campaign.
- Website: http://www.waac.org.au/
- Email: email@example.com
- Locations: Ashfield, Fairfield, Penrith, Newcastle, Dubbo. (Visit https://www.fpnsw.org.au/clinics for additional clinic location information)
- Website: https://www.fpnsw.org.au
- Phone: (02) 8752 4300