Which brand of misoprostol should I use and can different brand names can be used together?
Misoprostol alone has the following brand names:
- Cytotec (200µg Misoprostol)
- Prostokos (25µg Misoprostol)
- Vagiprost (25µg Misoprostol)
(Egypt, Ghana, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia)
(India, Democratic Republic Congo)
- Noprostol and Gastrul, Chromalux,
(even more brandnames are: Mibetec, Cytomis, Miclofenac, Misoclo, Misofen, Misogon, Alsoben, Misel, Sintec, Gastrotec, Cystol, Gastec, Cirotec, Gistol, Misoplus, Zitotec, Prestakind, Misoprost, Cytolog, GMisoprostol, Mirolut, Gymiso
If the women uses the combination tablets of Misoprostol and Diclofenac to induce an(d) abortion, she should let the 4 tablets dissolve under her tongue until the outer mantle is dissolved (half an hour). She should spit out the inner hard tablet. The inner tablet is diclofenac, a painkiller and it is better not to swallow the inner tablets. DO not forget: the most important is the misprostol part of these pills complies with the doses of our protocol. Brand names that contain diclofenac (a pain killer) and misoprostol are:
- Arthrotec or Artrotec/ 50 or 75 (200µg Misoprostol). It is better to choose Oxaprost 50 or Arthrotec then Oxaprost forte (75) or Arthrotec Forte.
(United Kingdom, France, Portugal, Germany, Luxembourg, Greece, Romania, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Slovakia, Poland, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Ireland, Belgium, Pakistan, China, Morocco, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Africa, Tunisia, Israel, Turkey, Venezuela, )
- Artrenac Pro
- Safeguard-SR, Misonac, Midiclo
- Miclofenac, Ultrafen‐plus, Erdon Super, Misoclo, Profenac plus, Misofen, Arthrofen, Dix Extra